Thursday, January 10, 2008

A couple of false leads (and false hope)




Rec'd a phone call today from a gentleman at a mail services company in Helena. He said he drives past Buddy's poster every day and receives regular communication from an Animal Control group w/ some photos of dogs available for adoption (they're being euthanized Friday). He said he thought one of the dogs looked like Buddy and he'd send me the e-mail. I couldn't open the attachment, called Chris in hysterics, he opened the e-mail but said none of the dogs even remotely looked like our Buddy. He spoke w/the lady who sent out the original e-mail but she assured him the dogs they have had been there for a month or 2.

Then, I rec'd an e-mail from someone who rec'd an e-mail from the Greater B'ham Humane Society. This lady helps transport foster/lost/found dogs around the South and she thought there were 2 shih tzu's in the Chilton County Animal Control. Of course, I've been on the phone with them and she also said those dogs had been there for a long time.
I just know he's out there somewhere and he needs us. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers (especially Prayers to St. Anthony and St. Francis). Thank you.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

So sorry you guys are going through this! We have kept Buddy and you guys in our prayers!!!

Unknown said...

We'll keep praying! We were talking about Buddy at preschool today. I know he is out there too! Come home Buddy!!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved