Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday's gonna come fast and hard


Tomorrow is going to hit me like a ton of bricks. I've had the most wonderful 5 days off and can totally get used to working a 2-day work week. Don't get me wrong, I luv, luv, luv my job but it was very very nice being home.

T usually attends lax tournaments w/ Champ but this week was KJ's turn. We switched kids so to speak and I got in some quality time w/ T which is very rare. The poor kid literally hit the ground running this week and has a crazy couple of days. She flew to FL w/ Cosmo last Friday and played a bunch of games in Naples on Saturday and Sunday. She heard about Natalie's accident at the airport on Monday and went straight to the studio Monday night. Tuesday she spent the day collecting photos from friends and made a couple of collages to take to Natalie's service on Wednesday. Wednesday she was at the church a couple of hours before the service and afterward she & Caroline went out for a bite to eat. Thursday was Thanksgiving and Friday morning she worked at the lax store for the better half of the day and watched some of the Iron Bowl with friends before heading to the Met for the Hoover vs. Mt Brook game.

Yesterday we did a little shopping, had a late lunch at California Pizza Kitchen, did some more shopping and then she went out with her friend James for the evening. He always calls her when he comes home from college. The mall was positively PACKED and the shoe department at Belks looked like a BOMB went off. It was a disaster area. Shoes every where, boxes every where. Whew. I would not like to clean up that mess! T bought a hot pair of brown booties at Belk, a sweater and handbag from Francesca's and a cardigan and scarf from Aeropostle. I also bought my nephew some Star Wars Lego stuff and T & I had so much fun in the Lego store. Our store clerk was waaaaaayyy too into his job and was really goofy.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved