Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crimson Corner (and can I get a Go Bucs!!!)

I realized I haven't posted any photos of my Crimson Corner. I've had the foyer decorated since the beginning of the season and the kids all loved it when they came over for homecoming and KJ's tailgate party.

luv, luv, luv the photo of me & Cosmo from the 2010 Alabama vs. PSU game!

KJ's Bear Bryant Hat. Cosmo bought it for her first Bama game!




Garden art in the backyard; bought this several years ago @ a RB Market)

Go Bucs!
Thought about hanging this on the front door but we get so much sun! Don't want it to fade!

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved