Friday, November 11, 2011

Mantels

Luv, luv, luv a well decorated mantel! I like when a mantel is dressed appropriately and doesn't have wimpy art work or the accessories are not to scale.

Love the non-traditional colors and the painting is so serene. Just like looking out a window!


Must be hard decorating for winter holidays when you live in a tropical locale.




There is a lot going on in this room but I do like those Zebra chairs!


This room makes my eyes hurt.


LOVE!!!












I have always wanted a fireplace in the dining room!



This is so simple, elegant & classy. And those book shelves!!!



No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved