Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's OK Thursdays !!!

Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK . . .


. . . to only watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and the half-time show.


. . . to go to bed before 10 PM each night this week.


. . . to be overjoyed to have my dishwasher working again! (Hey! It's the small things in life, ya' know???)


. . . to be obsessed with hand lotion and lip balm.


. . . to have temporarily deactivated my Facebook account. I'll be back I'm sure but it has been nice not having to see negative comments/posts from certain people that I can't "un-friend" or block (that would be really, really awkward!).


. . . to be really, really proud of the kids that participated in Signing Day yesterday! So exciting!

3 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

10pm bedtime sounds fantastic and
Deactivating your facebook sounds empowering!!

And you are my hero for surviving life without a dishwasher. I could never do it. :)

Kristin said...

Valerie
I got my pink swap package today and it is FABULOUS!! You sent WAY too much!! Thank you so much my day was brightened for sure!! :)

Laura said...

Is it bad that I am in bed before 10 almost EVERY night?

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved