Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stupendous Saturday!!!

Great start to a great Saturday!  Cosmo let me sleep in AND he made everyone bacon and eggs.  Gah, there is nothing like waking up to the smell of bacon!!  mmmmm! 

He and KJ are off on one of their weekly Father/Daughter Dates.  Today they took Trixie to the new dog park in Alabaster http://www.alabasterreporter.com/2012/07/05/celebrities-attending-dog-park-unveiling/  and they may try to hit that new Steel City Pops in Homewood http://steelcitypops.com/.  T is at work so I have the whole house to myself!  When I have the house to myself it's kind of a cross between Tom Cruise dancing in his underwear a la Risky Business with a little Macauly Culkin thrown in for good measure.

Miles:  I don't believe this! I've got a trig midterm tomorrow, and I'm being chased by Guido the killer pimp.

I've really enjoyed the rain we've had this week but love it when we have sunny Saturday's (honestly, I don't care what it does during the week, just be nice for my weekends).  I'm thinking me and my Nook need to hightail it to the pool.  Barnes and Noble folks listen up:  if you created some type of waterproof box (similar to what's available for cameras, iPods, etc.), I could be working on my mind AND my tan at the same time!!!   Aaahh...gently floating away in my tube while reading my favorite book.....

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved