Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ralph Macchio

Monday morning I had an endoscopy and a bioposy.  While I was waiting for my procedure, T and I were watching Hoda and Kathie Lee.  Ralph Macchio was a guest talking about his new project, "American Gypsies" on National Geographic.

#1.  I hate KLG.  She never lets the guests talk and it's always about her, Frank, Cody and the girl (Cassidy?).  BTW, Frank will be 82 next month.  And yes, Cody is a nice looking kid. 

#2.  I love Hoda.  I would drink on the air too if I had to work with KLG. 

#3.  We also watched a little of Live with Kelly.  Don't care for her either.  She talks too much. 

#4.  I told T that Ralph Macchio is older than me and Cosmo.  That is, after I explained who he was. 
She could not believe it.  She kept saying, "There is NO way that guy is that old." 

So naturally I googled him.  Karate Kid came out in 1984 and My Cousin Vinny came out in 1992. 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001494/  And I totally forgot he was in The Outsiders!  This is very painful to admit but I vaguely remember having a poster of him in my room.  OK.  It wasn't really a poster, it was more like a page ripped from a magazine.  Maybe like 8 1/2 x 11??? 

3 comments:

Amanda Olvey said...

Agree about KLG. Did you hear the screw up with Martin Short (I think)? She asked about his relationship with his wife...who passed away a few years ago. Open mouth, insert BOTH feet!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I could not agree more about KLG. I would be drunk on the air everyday if I was her co-host.

Also, Ralph Macchio has aged rather well. I can't believe he is 50!

*Erin

Farrah said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Ralph is still so cute! I saw him on DWTS.

KLG tots gets on my nerves!



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved