Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Boots w/ the Fur

No, no boots w/ the Fur.  No Apple Bottom jeans.  Just a nice pair of black boots to wear to work w/ fall/winter skirts and dresses.  I was so excited to finally find a pair that is the right heel height and hits the right spot on my calf!  Being short is a major pain in the rear and I have been searching for black boots for almost 2 years.  They were either too short and hit my calf at a really awkward spot and cut me off visually or they were too long and came up over the knee and weren't appropriate for work (or my less than 5 ft. frame). 

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved