Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Question . . .

. . . does anyone use a Blog Planner?  I've seen several other bloggers mention them or give them away as prizes but I really don't know how to use one.  Are Blog Planners more for people who have a niche blog or a topic specific blog (i.e, crafts or fashion?  meal planning/recipes??)? 

I've also seen several links for free printables (see below).  I am by no means what I would call a creative person (maybe artistic is the word I'm looking for?) but I do tend to blog on the fly.  If somethings pops into my head, I write about it.  Which explans why my blog is such a hodge-podge. 
I just can't picture myself planning my blog weeks or months in advance.  However, I do sometimes find myself forgetting to link-up and miss out on the fun! 
http://www.homeschoolcreations.net/2012/07/free-printable-blog-planner/
http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/02/free-printable-blogplanner.html

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved