Thursday, September 20, 2007

AAAAAHHH . . . SPAAAAAA


"Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.” -- Thomas S. Szasz quotes

Had my day at the spa today in preparation for our upcoming trip to Vegas. I'm feeling very peaceful and relaxed. The masseusse (spelling??) today was crazy! She cracked the heck out of my back and really worked my shoulders. I had a mani & a pedi, too (Cajun Shrimp . . . my all-time favorite color!!). I usually do a bright color on my toes and something very pale and neutral on my fingers. Today, however, I did Cajun Shrimp on my fingers, too. I had totally forgotten how nice it was to have a bring color on my fingers. Remind me of the L&F days (BC .... before children) when I had weekly, yes, that's right I said weekly manicures. Aaah, those were the days.
So, Kendall hasn't been sleeping so well. She's having a hard time at night winding down. Yes, things have been crazy this week w/ dance, the store, school work, Chris traveling, etc. But she really fights it and then is horribly cranky in the morning. I think we are going to do a bit of yoga and some stretching tonight so she can get a little loose.
Mom & Dad should be here Friday. Spoke to Mom last night and Dad was in the background yelling about the Friday night Hoover game. Sounds like we're all going to go. It's homecoming and I don't think Chris & I have missed a homecoming game in a couple of years now. Mom & Dad are in for a real treat.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved