Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm bored

Chris is still out of town and there's nothing good to watch on TV. I'm pretty much caught up on my TiVo, too. Oh well.
Taylor came home from dance class tonight very excited. She's been moved up to the Jazz III class from the Jazz II class. She said Ms. Shannon scared the heck out of her. She asked Taylor to stay after class and Taylor thought Ms. Shannon was going to yell at her or something.

Kendall picked out her Halloween costume tonight. We went to Party City after dance class and she really couldn't find anything she liked. She had on her black dance leotard and she had a lightbulb moment . . . she picked out a black cane, a top hat, black gloves and a black bow tie. She looks like a female Fred Astaire. She told Chris all she needs is a pair of fishnets and she'll look like a playboy bunny. He almost croaked on the phone.

Kendall also told me tonight that she has decided to buy a really inexpensive wedding gown when it's time for her to get married. She's going to have a "destination" wedding and she and her husband are going to run into the surf after they get married so she won't care about ruining a very expensive dress. Isn't that sweet? I can't believe she's thinking about her wedding day. Looks like Chris will luck out with Kendall 'cuz you know the older sister will buy the most expensive, couture gown she kind find.
Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved