Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oy!! My Aching Back!


"Fun is about as good a habit as there is." -- Jimmy Buffet

Kind of crazy at play-school. First day of class and the morning was a total blur. All the kids came in the door at once. Some did really well in the morning but crashed right before lunch, a couple had a hard time calming down and a couple didn't do so great in the morning but did well after lunch. It was a rollercoaster day . . . filled with ups & downs. One precious little baby girl fell asleep in my lap in the rocking chair while I rubbed her belly and another girl fell asleep in her high chair holding onto her pb&j sandwich. I don't think there was a single time today that we didn't have a baby on our hip or in our laps. It takes a couple of weeks for them to get used to the routine and some of these babies are used to taking naps in the mornings.

Finally had a shower in my new bathroom this morning! Yay!!! It was wonderful. Glass guys came out Friday before we left for Cincinnati but their drill ran out of juice. They came out Tuesday morning to finish the job. It felt like I wasn't even in my same house. The floor, the walls, the doors . . . I thought I was in a hotel or something.

P.S. I realize this cartoon of Snoopy has absolutely nothing to do with this blog. I was just in a "Joe Cool" kind of mood today.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved