Friday, March 2, 2012

Respect the Polygon



Supposed to be a wild weather day. If you live in AL, follow James Spann @spann on Twitter or watch ABC 33/40. I believe you can also listen in on the Rick & Bubba network. James is the man and will let you know when to get in your safe spot. His geographic knowledge of the state of Alabama is phenomenal. http://jamesspann.com/js/?q=node/3 and I love the fact that's he's been married to his wife forever!


This crazy weather is wrecking havoc on our weekend plans / games / tournaments. Tonight was supposed to be dance team try-outs but every thing's been cancelled. As if those poor girls weren't nervous enough, they now have to wait the entire weekend and audition on Monday! The boys lax team was supposed to play a team from ATL tonight and Coach was able to secure the turf field in the event of rain but tornado's are a whole different story so he's cancelled the game all together. T is supposed to play Saturday AM and if the field is a mess, I'm sure her games will be cancelled as well. KJ & I were supposed to drive to Nashville for her vball tourney but I don't think we need to be on the road today so we'll just head up in the AM. I'm so glad all my chicks will be in the nest tonight. And of course, we feel so much safer having our own version of Al Roker at home (she's just a little younger, a little whiter, a little thinner). KJ's got our emergency kit ready and is hunkered down. I wouldn't be surprised if she put on her bike helmet or her lacrosse goalie helmet on tonight for the possibility of falling debris. Trust me. that kid respects the polygon.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved