Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I . . .

I've seen these prompts floating around the blogosphere and figured it was time I jumped in as well!


I Am ... a little of this and a little of that.


I Want ... to live a little closer to my niece and nephew.


I Have ... been blessed with an amazing husband and two beautiful daughters.


I Wish ... doctors could find a cure for cancer.


I Hate ... liars, gossips and people who talk about money or their looks all the time.


I Hear ... better than I can see.


I Search ... for interesting books to read.


I Wonder ... what the future holds.


I Regret ... not finishing college.


I Love ... my life and the people in it!


I Ache ... when someone I love is hurting.


I Always ... have ginger ale in my fridge.


I Usually ... have a book in my hands.


I Am Not ... afraid to show my emotions or speak my mind.


I Dance ... every chance I get (much to the embarrassment of my children).


I Sing ... in the car (much to the embarrassment of my children).


I Never ... enjoy driving over bridges.


I Rarely ... cook dinner and will go to great lengths to avoid it.


I Cry ... very easily.


I Am Not Always ... a morning person.


I'm Confused ... about why "Glee" is so popular.


I Need ... a Louis Vuitton Neverful GM


I Promise ... to always try to be the best version of myself I can be!

1 comment:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

This is a great prompt! I also don't get glee.



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved