Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's OK Thursday

It's OK . . .


Its Ok Thursdays


...to be insanely proud of T-bone's lacrosse team! Undefeated so far! Whoop! Whoop!

...to be incredibly happy about tonight!!! No lax. No dance. No volleyball. Whoop! Whoop! Go me!!


...that I couldn't care less about the recent Masters. Golf is just not my thing.



...to be feeling a little melancholy -- tomorrow is T-bone's Senior Prom. My daughter is such a beautiful young woman inside & out!


...that I have had a TON of engagement parties, weddings, baby & bridal showers this Spring! It's all good and so fun to celebrate such happy occasions!

1 comment:

lil desiqua said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun events coming up soon! Take lots of pics! And have a great weekend!



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved