Saturday, May 19, 2012

Life's a Beach

Yay!  Think I'm finally done with my new tablescape!  (Who am I kidding???  I'll be tweaking it for the next couple of days.  Every time I walk by I rearrange something or re-position an item).  The table is a little different than last year's.  Last year I had my big hurricane vase filled with shells and a candle and used some rope accessories for a nautical look.  I had lent the hurricane vase to a friend recently so it was unavailable when I was working on this year's table. 

The subway art photos were a new find this year as well as the sand dollar accent plates.  The blue charger plates I also use for 4th of July.  The blue margarita glasses were a a steal at Home Goods.  I bought them way back in the winter and they were marked down to $2/each.  I have some cobalt blue champagne glasses but I can't find them anywhere.  I must have packed them up real good!











And here's the entry way (which has already been changed around twice since I took these photos earlier today).  I still have a couple of family beach photos that I put in the entrance way. 

2 comments:

Christine said...

Love this! It's the perfect amount of beach without being too much. I would totally use this for a dinner with friends
http://xadayinthelifex.blogspot.com/

Meghan @ Shine On said...

LOVE the 'Keep Calm' art!!

Happy Sunday!

Keep Shining,
Meghan



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved