Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baywatch Babe, Rite Aid & Botox

Catchy title, huh?? I saw a link today on one of my favorite gossip sites "StarPulse" about Pam Anderson hawking her new perfume. In a Pennsylvania Rite-Aid no less! I thought that was kind of weird. I would have thought she would have had some type of launch at a swanky LA Boutique...Kitson, Fred Segal, etc. I don't think she's a Rodeo Drive kind of girl but definitely some place on Robertson or Melrose. In any event, I shudder to think what this new fragrance smells like? Tommy Lee? Skank? I also don't think Pammy is aging well at all (she's actually 2 months older than me). Too much time in the sun?? Hard living? Too many rockstar husbands? http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/01/26/pamela_anderson_promotes_her_new_fragran

Pam needs to take a page from some of these ladies and learn how to age gracefully (and still be sexy): Helen Mirren, Sophia Loren, Sandra Bullock, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry (personally, I think she's made some type of deal with the devil), Maura Tierney, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Melina Kanakaredes (daughter #1 and I both agree that we would KILL for hair like that!), Marg Helgenberger, Kyra Sedgewick, Brooke Shields and the entire cast of Desperate Housewifes (with the exception of former castmate Nicollete Sheridan; I think she looks like a hag. What's that unflattering saying? "She looks like she was rode hard and but away wet").



I also found a juicy tidbit about one of my favorite "stars" on Starpulse: Kristin Chenoweth. Luv, luv, luv her! She is perfect and can do no wrong in my book (she put up w/ Kathie Lee yesterday on the last hour of the Today Show). So? She does botox? Who cares? She's 41 years old. Other than 15 or 16-year old Dakota Fanning, I don't think there are many women in Hollywood who are "au natural." For crying out loud, I think more than half of my neighbor's have had some type of work done to enhance themselves (boobs being the most common, extensive dental work, botox/microdermabrasion, laser treatment for spider veins, etc.). As someone who suffers from migraines, I would consider botox as a migraine treatment and if it got rid of those 2 vertical lines beginning to appear in between my eyebrows, BONUS!!
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/01/25/kristin_chenoweth_insists_she_uses_botox

P.S. Get your Michael Jackson/Grammy Show Tribute 3-D Glasses at Target! I was there yesterday and they had stacks and stacks of them on a table by the front door. Apparently they were erroneously printed with the logo of the "This is It" DVD but there are no 3-D effects in the DVD. They were intended to be used for viewing the Tribute during the Sunday night's Grammy's.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved