Monday, November 17, 2008

Daughter #2 is a Pyscho Hose-Bag and Daughter #1 Hoards Hangers

KJ was a cranky, whiny, crying mess when we got home from school today. Holy crap. She was fine in the car when I picked her up from school on the car pool line but the minute the garage door closed she turned into a total nut-job. I asked her to get her backpack out of the backseat which turned into "Oh my God! Why do I have to do everything? I'm tired. I'm hungry. I felt like I was going to vomit ALL day today. My lips are chapped." There are only a handful of steps from the garage/basement to the kitchen so you can just imagine. I made it to the top of the steps first and locked the door behind me. I told her she couldn't come in the house until she calmed her ass down. I'm telling you -- there is a big fat DHR file w/ my name written all over it.

T had to dance tonight during halftime of a high school basketball game. She had on the wrong "game day" shirt (quelle horror!) so she called at 8:45 AM and I had to run the correct shirt to her at the freshment center. I had to go into her room to get the shirt she needed and could not beleive what a mess her room was. She had clothes EVERYWHERE and 6 or 7 half empty bottles of water. I couldn't even tell what was clean or dirty. That's not what aggravated me though. The fact that there were thousands of empty hangers in her closet aggravated me. The other day I was doing laundry and asked both of my lovely daughters if they had any hangers in their closets so I could hang up some shirts. T looked at me, said, "No mommy" and batted her eyelashes at me. She is officially a Hanger Hoarder.

1 comment:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

OMG....girls are so SO fun!!!!! I am looking forward to it...NOT! Haha, I would buy you a puppy but then I would end up keeping it or buying another for myself and I SO DON'T NEED ANOTHER PET....so says my hubby!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved