Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another day Well Spent


Met my friend Margaret for lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant. Margaret's 3rd and last child is in pre-school so she's totally lovin' her new-found freedom! I can't believe all 3 of her kids will be in elementary school next year. Wow, time flies!

After lunch I went grocery shopping. Since we're so busy during the week and rarely eat dinner at home, I didn't need much; just the essentials -- milk, bread, soda, laundry detergent, oj.

It started to rain about the time KJ's bus was coming. When T got home I took KJ for a haircut and T got her eye brows waxed. Her ex-boyfriend texted her and said he was in the same shopping center. She ran out to my car to get my big over-sized sunglasses so he wouldn't see her eyebrows all red and swollen.

Wednesday's nights are nice and relaxing here. KJ gets all her homework done for the week. She had spelling and tonight we played a math game. I have some TiVo to catch up on (Project Runway and America's Next Top Model). I think I may have missed 90210 this week. Chris and I watched Entourage the other night and frankly I was disappointed. I had also taken a sleeping pill so maybe I just fell asleep during the middle of it. IDK. Last night KJ & Chris made me watch one of the stupidest shows on TV: Hole in the Wall. Has anyone else seen this? A big Styrofoam wall w/ a cut out of a human in a weird pose comes at you and you have to fit your body thru the hole or else get pushed into the water (see illustration above). Two teams of 3 compete against each other and the final round is the blindfold round. One player is blindfolded and the other two teammates shout out directions. OMG.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved