Saturday, September 13, 2008

Holy crap! I think last night was even hotter than the last football game we went to. When is the cooler, fall weather going to settle in?? I can't take much more of this. I think I sweated off a pound or 2 last night. I felt like a sweaty little boy (i.e, Jack or Ryan F! ha! ha!). Had fun tailgating w/ Rick & Tracy (although KJ told me last night in the car that she missed Joe). We had a sweet spot in the shade in the parking lot (go seniors!) and got a kick out of observing all the kids. KJ also had fun running around w/ all the girls.

Big, disappointing loss last night. Not sure what's going on w/ the football team. Justin seemed like he was struggling; I think his back was bothering him. Jack looked like he had a good game. T "pranced" last night in the pre-game. I can't wait for the first freshman home game so we can see what the freshman team has been working on all these weeks.

Might go out to dinner w/ friends tonight if we can find somewhere for KJ to go. T has a b-day party at the clubhouse from 5 to 9 PM. We have a lady interested in the condo so we need to go over there and straighten up today. It's still so damn hot here, I don't feel like moving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, oh, it is hot! let me tell ya. our house is like 85 degrees. i can't wait til tues. i'm just drinking white wine with lots of crushed ice. seriously, had fun last night. i missed joe too. he is just fun to watch with all the friends and even though he had fun with his buddy at the bday party he was sad not to be there. the next game will be homecoming!! yay. maybe by then, some cooler air will be here, i just don't want it raining.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved