Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Just not into the Super Bowl this year since the Jets lost. I guess we'll root for the Packers. Cosmo's buddy played for the Bengals and Seattle and is now part of the Packers management. I think it would be cool if he got a ring. He would be the second of Cosmo's friends to have a Super Bowl ring. I don't think many people can say that.

Had a lovely day with T today. We started looking for prom gowns. She hasn't officially been asked yet but everyone told us to start shopping early and not wait until the boy asks. All the good stuff will be gone by then. So, she tried some stuff on, couple things I hated, couple things she hated. But, we've now got a good idea of what's out there, what looks good on her, price range, etc. Designer sizes are so weird. She tried on a couple of Zeros that were huge and hung off her frame, some Zeros were too tight but then so were a couple of Two's. I always tell her not to look at the number on the tag, just go by what fits your body and looks right. We actually played a really bad joke on Cosmo. She tried on the skankiest sluttiest dress she could find, took a photo and sent it to hubby with the caption "I think she found a dress!!!!" He didn't say much except, "um, that's pretty scandalous." We waited until we got home to let him in on the joke (and he breathed a little sigh of relief).

After trying some things on, T met her up with her good friend Mitch. She was very happy to spend some time with him. He moved away almost a year ago and they still keep in touch. I brought home a pizza from our favorite pizza place and KJ & Cosmo had wings and shrimp cocktail waiting for us when we walked in the door. Now that's a good weekend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved