Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Words of Wisdom



"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless." ~ Bill Watterson

"There aren't enough days in the weekend." ~ Rod Schmidt

"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday." ~ Author Unknown

There's something to be said for a weekend jam-packed with fun events but there's also a lot to be said for nice relaxing weekends (leisurely family breakfasts, lazy days reading a good book). This weekend is going to be hectic all around. I think I can get out of cooking the entire weekend if I play my cards right.

No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved