Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes Recap

I didn't watch this year's Red Carpet which is very unusual for me. I love that kind of stuff! KJ was with a friend, Cosmo was on his way back from the Lacrosse Convention in Philly and Tbone was working. It was nice and quiet in the house, just me and the dog. I was really into my book and just enjoyed some "me" time.

I finally got to watch The Help last week. I had read the book when it first came out but just hadn't gotten around to seeing the movie.

The Ladies from "The Help"





I think Madonna stole this from Lourdes's closet
Is it Just Me or Does She always Look Mad???

How to Dress Appropriately for Your Age Yeah, I know. I've got Diane Lane on here twice. She can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned.

George's Girl (love the hair!)
The Girls from Glee (proud to say I'm "Glee Free")


No comments:



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved