Monday, November 5, 2007

cold snap coming thru




Kendall must have heard on the radio or news that some parts of Alabama are going to experience much cooler temperatures tonight, maybe even in the 20's. Well, she's under the impression that's it's going to be in the 20's ALL DAY tomorrow. She's laying out her gloves, scarf, winter hat. Taylor keeps telling her she's a moron. Nothing like an older sister to keep you in check.





Quiet day at playschool today. The babies played really, really well together so we didn't want to disrupt the mojo by doing a craft or making them go outside (don't forget, we have one little girl who HATES to be outside...MAJOR freak out!). Our little friend, Jeries (aka JuJu) has left us to visit family in Jordan and a little girl was supposed to take his place today. She was a no show. Margaret and I were quite relived. We've got the kids right where we want them and for someone to start mid-November would just be chaotic. My little friend Hunter snuggled in my lap today and I rocked him to sleep. He slept in my arms for more than a half-hour. I think in my next life I'll be one of those ladies in the NICU who rocks crack babies.


Big plans to catch up my TiVo. I have 2 weeks worth of Oprah and a bunch of "Passport to Europe" to watch. Boy, that Samantha Brown has some life, huh??? I want to be her when I grow up. Room service, housekeeping, exotic ports of call (and she's got a cute little haircut, too!). How'd she get that gig???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so, anna beth was a no show? is she not coming at all? seriously, i'm not surprised.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved