Thursday, November 15, 2007

Twisted Thursday


BRRRRR. It's chilly here today! We had a nice little rain come thru last night (or, as KJ has learned from watching James Spann . . . a "t-storm") and it brought some cooler air.


Speaking of KJ, she is a major pain in the ass on a daily basis but she is funny as hell. She has started to speak in "text." Last night I said something really sarcastic to T-bone and KJ said, LOL, mom. LOL." Then this morning she had her panties all in a bunch about something and said, "OMG!!"

Had an 8:15 AM staff meeting. UGH!! The good thing was the director made breakfast . . . one of those breakfast casserole things which I just love and some cinnamon rolls. We picked names for our December Secret Santa. I picked someone fairly easy.

After the staff meeting I stopped at KJ's school and took her to the book fair. She picked out a couple of things.

I came home, got Chris and we did some toy shopping at Toy's R Us and had lunch at Moe's. Welcome to Moe's! I had an 11:45 AM haircut (I keep going shorter, and, in my humble opinion, sassier!). After my haircut I did some light grocery shopping (just the basics) but I did manage to pick up my turkey and a couple more Christmas presents.

Since I have such delicate ears, I can't use the bluetooth that came w/ my new phone so I gave it to Chris and he had it activated for his Crackberry. Now we can refer to him as a "Blue Tool" (someone who wears their bluetooth ALL the time).

The girls are home, no one needs to go anywhere tonight. Just a nice family evening in!!! Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see your new hair! i bet its fun. the casserole yesterday was so yummy, i was starving. i didn't get you for the secret santa. :( i really wanted your name. anyway, my person is sweet and fun so its all good. i'm very impressed by all your christmas shopping, do some for me.

Valerie said...

My Christmas shopping is fairly easy. My neices and nephews are older and live far away so they get gift cards. Chris is hard to buy for and so is Kendall this year (not a baby, not a teenager). T is an absolute dream to buy for. I always have a hard time w/ my dad, too.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved