Friday, November 16, 2007

Freaky Fun-Filled Friday


"Cowboys and Redskins is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, game in the NFL. When the schedule came out, the first thing I looked for was when do we play Dallas? It's here finally. " -- Unknown
Chris took the girls to school this morning and then got back into bed w/ me so we could snuggle. We snuggled until after 9 AM. It was chilly and he kept me warm. He leaves bright & early Saturday for his annual football frenzy weekend. Saturday they have TCU vs. UNLV tickets and Sunday is the Cowboys vs. Redskins. I know I was not a happy camper about last year's trip (OK, I basically made Chris's life a living hell) but to show that I've built a bridge and am over it, I bought him a Cowboys jersey to wear to the game and a Cowboy Nerf football to throw around while they're tailgating. I'm torn about who to root for: the girls and I watch that show on the Country Music channel about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders making the team but I also liked cheering for the Redskins when we lived in MD. Hmmm.....

We may or may not go to tonight's Hoover game vs. Hueytown at the Met (Regions Park, whatever!!!). First, it's going to be a little cold. Not that this Northern gal can't handle it but I'd rather stay at home w/ a cup of hot chocolate reading a book. Secondly, Chris has to get up early for his flight to Dallas and KJ & I have to cheer at 9 AM in Trussville. We all know I am NOT much of a morning person!

Other than our Saturday morning football game, the girls & I don't have much planned for the weekend. I think T is having some friends over Saturday night and KJ has a scout meeting Sunday afternoon. I am off from playschool all week next week!!! YAY!!! We are all SO looking forward to the long Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved