Sunday, January 6, 2008

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Played craps in the Bahamas and won serious jack.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't really make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not in '07
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not in '07
5. What countries did you visit? Bahamas
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A much cleaner and more organized house.
7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? The night Chris's HS lacrosse team beat Mt. Brook. I was very proud of him. I'd also remember my 40th b-day and Chris's 40th b-day party.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? NO
11. What was the best thing you bought? The materials to re-do our master bath
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? I'm impressed by Brad Pitt's efforts to rebuild New Orleans.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Rosie O'Donnell. Enuff said.
14. Where did most of your money go? My husband will tell you his money went to e-bay.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Our trip to the Bahamas and our family vacation at the Beach.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007? "Party Like a Rock Star" I sang it constantly the whole time I was in Vegas celebrating my 40th b-day.
17.Compared to this time last year, are you:? a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? a) happier b) thinner c) richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? scrapbooking, exercise, and spend more quality time w/ my girls.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? procrasintation
20. How did you spend Christmas? With family in PA & NY
21. Did you fall in love in 2007? More in love is a better description.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Desperate Housewifes
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
24. What was the best book you read? Autobiography of a Fat Bride
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get? I wanted a new master bath and by God I got it!!
27. What did you want and not get? I'm still holding out for a Louis Vuitton bag.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Enchanted
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Turned 40 and partied like a rock star in Vegas.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? My personal fashion concept in '07 would best be described as "40-year old Mommy Chic" ...jeans, cool t-shirts, great purse, kicking boots, lots of bracelets.
32. What kept you sane? Reading and a cup of tea.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? If I were to "fancy" anyone it would probably be Matthew McConaghey
34. What political issue stirred you the most? I continue to become outraged over 9/11 conspiracy theories.
35. Who did you miss? I miss my brother a lot and I miss having fun w/ LCM.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Cherish the good times!
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Shut up and drive.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved