Friday, January 18, 2008

Thank God It's Friday.










"Don't worry about the future. Or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. --Mary Schmich






Are we really supposed to be getting some snow? I don't read the paper and the last couple of nights I haven't watched the news; too busy catching up on TiVo. I know they've already cancelled the girls softball "ratings" for Saturday morning. Wow. That would be sweet.

Not much to write about just yet. It's too early in the morning. I've barely finished my pop tart and my cup of tea. I have put in a load of jeans already.

I put KJ to bed very, very early last night. Mrs. S had to have "the talk" w/ KJ yesterday in class. Mrs. S told her she's too smart to not participate/pay attention in class. Mrs. S said since returning from Christmas break, KJ's been very out of it and looks like she needs a nap. KJ eats a good breakfast before school, the problem is she doesn't get up well in the morning and she is very restless at night and has a very hard time falling asleep. Hmmmm??? Sound familiar?? I think we need to make yoga part of our evening routine for both of our sakes. Also, if daddy has a meeting or a late flight home, KJ wants to stay awake until she knows he's home safe and sound. So, even if I put her to bed at 8, 8:30 PM, the little stinker is up in her room forcing herself to stay awake until Chris walks in the door.

Other than cleaning and laundry I don't have anywhere to be today. Yay! Think I'll start decorating for Valentine's day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love valentines! it is really my fav holiday. jack is the same way with rick getting home. he will stay up until he knows he is safe and sound. so sweet. have a great day just hanging out!

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

I love valentines day too, we put out red and white candles and red and white decorate our kit table....love is fun!!!!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved