Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

The Westin Cabo San Lucas

Still have a raging headache. It's over my right eye. I was able to get a few things done while I was home today. I cleaned out the fridge. I threw away a couple bottles of salad dressing, 2 opened jars of salsa, 2 opened jars of queso dip (must have been from one of T's soiree's). I threw away 2 bottles of bbq sauce, a bottle of hot wings sauce and a bottle of Jamaican jerk sauce. Again, must have been left over from a football party or something.

Horseback Riding on the Beach in Cabo San Lucas



This is where I plan to have a massage while I'm in Cabo Wabo!

I also ran up to that house in Lake Cyrus to look for Buddy. No one was home and I tried to look in the front door to see if he was in there running around. I left a flyer in the people's mailbox.

Crazy weather here. It was mostly sleet in Hoover but Gadsden and Cullman had a little bit of accumulation. KJ would just DIE if it snowed here. Chris is flying in from Dallas late tonight and I hope the roads are OK for him. My husband was promoted today to VP of Commercial Sales. I'm very excited! I've never slept w/ a VP before!! ha! ha!

I have to cover KJ's class tomorrow while her teacher is at a monthly planning session. Her class is so bad. The kids are really, really loud and there's a couple of high maintenance kids in there. I don't know how Mrs. S deals w/ it all day. She's a saint.


T is babysitting tomorrow night. She really needs to start saving her money for Europe. Chris and I will be in Cabo in 7 weeks. I have got to get my ass in gear. Literally.

in Mexico "relaxing: Tranquilo. Por la vida, cada dia." ("Cool. For life each day.")

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Chris, that is awesome!! I so hope Buddy is in Lake Cyrus, that would be fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What's the Cabo trip for? Sounds FUN! I'm jealous. ME & T talked while they cooked dinner tonight! Funny girls...thank goodness T's in home ec! LOL She was helping ME out!

Heather said...

I love your live feed thing. What fun! Except I'm not sure why mine is coming up Bidwell, Oh since I am actually in Rio Grande. Must be a server thing. I can also see that Alison is a vistor since University College showed up.

Valerie said...

Tracy, I was really hoping I was going to get a call when those folks got home from work, opened their mail and saw my flyer. NO such luck.

The Cabo trip is the annual incenvitve trip Chris puts together for the sales force (last year was Bahamas, year before was Vegas, year before that was the cruise).

Heather, I was wondering who Bidwell, OH was. I thought that might have been Al 'cuz it showed up University Park, PA.

*Yankee Belle* said...

Cabo San Lucas is B.E.A-UTIFUL. Enjoy!!!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved