Thursday, January 31, 2008

Field Trip Thursday gone Amuck

Met KJ's class for a field trip today to the McWane Center. Unfortunatley I didn't get to stay too long. One of KJ's little friends had a really bad headache after lunch so the teacher asked me if I would drive her back to the school since I had my car and everyone else came on the bus. The little girl's mom is a teacher's aide at the school. The poor little thing was so out of it. I covered her up w/ a blanket in the back seat and she was out like a lite. I offered to take her back to my house and let her sleep on the couch but her dad was coming to get her once I dropped her off at the school. So, I missed the best part of the McWane Center . . . the IMAX movie!!

Apparently T did awesome at last night's lax practice. Chris said she needs to work on her stick skills a little bit but considering she hasn't picked up a stick since fall ball, he said she was wheeling and dealing. It's in her blood.

We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do tonight except watch Lost. No dance, no school meetings/functions, no lax practices, no softball practices, etc. However, do NOT call me, do NOT text me, do NOT im me, do NOT ring my doorbell while Lost is on. I will have my trusty marshmallow shooter by my side and I am not afraid to use it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

jack had a headache today too at school. rick took him some advil. must be the weather.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

You are so sweet to take such good care of that little girl! I agree with Tracy, I am starting to think enough with the cold!!! But in a few months we will all be saying enough of the heat!

Valerie said...

Are you kidding me!!??? I couldn't wait to get the hell out of the McWane Center. I hate that place! I'd rather stick knitting needles in my eyes (after I've viewed the Imax movie, of course!).

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved