Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting in the Mood

You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"

"When I think of you...my heart smiles."--submitted by Jenni


"When they asked me what I loved about life,I smiled and said you."--Source Unknown





a couple of quotes and some visuals to help you get in the mood for Valentine's Day (my 2nd favorite holiday):




"She who loves roses, must be patientand not cry out when she is pierced by thorns."--Olga Brougman

1 comment:

The Simpkins Fam said...

I love the cake and cookies!!!! I want to take a bite! Glad your class was great on tuesday....makes the day go by so much easier. Have a good Wednesday!!!



Make Mine A Cosmo
Photobucket">
Photobucket
Dancing in the Minefields
Photobucket"/>
Life After I Dew
""/>
www.realdanagentry.blogspot.com />
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved