Saturday, April 5, 2008

Nuttin 2 Do

'Miracles have ceased.' Have they indeed? When? They had not ceased this afternoon when I walked into the wood and got into bright, miraculous sunshine, in shelter from the roaring wind. --Ralph Waldo Emerson








Today's Lax games were cancelled due to the rain and w/ KJ @ Scout camp, I think this is the first weekend since the fall that we haven't had somewhere to be. Unfortunately, I had a splitting headache and laid down from 11:30 AM until almost 4 PM. I was totally and completely out of it. I slept like a baby. Chris caught up on a lot of paperwork and cleaned out the garage.

I dropped KJ off at the school early this morning to meet the rest of her troop. She was so excited this morning. I couldn't believe I was sending my little baby off to sleep-over camp. I know she'll have fun. It just stinks that it rained last night and everything will be soggy and damp. KJ gets an idea in her head and if things change, she's not very flexible. I had to have a talk w/ her prior to her leaving about just going w/ the flow, who cares what cabin she's in, concentrate on the here & now not what could have been, should have been.

I have got to organize my calendar for the upcoming week. We're all over the place. Dance team try-outs all week, KJ has her first lax game Tuesday afternoon, T has a lax game and a softball game on Monday (gotta pick one sweetheart!). Chris plays Spain Park this week. Blah, blah, blah. I've got a cleaning lady coming out so I can meet w/ her and she can give me an estimate. I'
m also covering KJ's class this week while the 2nd grade teachers have a planning meeting and I'm getting hi lites and a hair cut Tuesday. I was hoping I could go until after the summer for highlights but I really need a haircut and I think I had highlights around Christmas. It's time.
I think I'm going to take a bubble bath tonight and relax.

2 comments:

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

Always get so tired reading your posts, no WONDER you get migranes!!

Unknown said...

girl, you are one busy woman! haha. love highlights though, very fun and cleaning people are always good, let me know what you think. is this j's person or the mail box person? tell t good luck with try outs. she is going to do great! i saw that the basketball cheerleading try outs were rescheduled for the 9th. ugh! poor laura and emily. i hope your head is feeling better. oh and i sat right behind ava claire from your mon/wed class today at church. she is too cute and quite a drama queen. haha. she has her parents wrapped around her fingers, as it should be of course when you're 2.

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved