Friday, July 18, 2008

blogger

wow. I haven't blogged in a couple of days. seems to have lost it's appeal lately. it was something I've enjoyed immensely but a certain someone has sort of sucked the life out of it.

had fun w/ the ladies last night at the pool; good pizza and good company. I definately need to get out more and talk w/ normal people. my friend Laura just got a facebook which is really funny. she's not sure yet what's she's doing and is somehow friends w/ one of Tracy's baby sister's friends from school somewhere out in the mid-west. it will be weird not working w/ everyone this fall when they go back to school but I told them I would definately sub.

T's boyfriend's b-day is this weekend and she is at a total loss as to what to buy him for a gift. he bought her a very nice necklace for her b-day (she wears it 24/7).

KJ is up; T is still sleeping. probably just go to the pool today and relax for a while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi. ok, who is sucking the life out of you? :( also, sooo funny with laura having a facebook. haha. i love her. the pool was fun the other night. let's do it again. i will for sure call you to sub this year. :) i'm going to miss you not being up there even though we worked on opposite days. have fun today and keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

haha, am i the one sucking the fun out of it. because i say you have a mjor case of OBD! [[obsessive blogging disorder]] hahaha!

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved