Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Day After

A bunch of girls slept over last night. Not really sure who's here. I went to bed around 11 PM and I heard them come in at 11:30 PM. They were hanging out on the deck and were surprisingly quiet.

It's been hot here but not humid; very pleasant. I'm sure the girls will wake up and go to the pool. KJ is going to Maggie's pool this afternoon and is very excited. If I can get everyone out of the house, I can get some work done.

So what's up w/ the Maddona divorce drama? I've always liked her husband Guy Ritchie. I think he's one of the few men who can handle her (even though he's a couple years younger than her). Also, what's up w/ Brangelina? No babies yet?

Watched a couple of John & Kate Plus 8 shows last night that I had TiVo'd. I'm not trying to be bitchy but I realized last night that Kate has a lot of help raising her family. Again, I'm not saying she doesn't deserve it or need it. On one of the shows I watched last night, she discusses laundry. She said she usually does her laundry on Tuesday & Wednesday because the lady comes in Thursday and folds it (approximately 8 loads) and Thursday night a different lady (maybe a night-time nanny??) puts it away. Now, we all know how much I hate laundry and how much I would love to have someone fold my laundry and put it away. And anyway, 8 loads a week for 10 people?? I do 8 loads a week for a family of 4 (during the height of lacrosse and softball season I'm sure it's more!).

No comments:

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Some of My Favorite Quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -- Dr. Seuss

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -- Sophia Loren



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." -- Sylvia Plath

“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” – Oscar Wilde

If people are truly, madly, deeply in love with each other, they will find a way.~Gilda Radner

“Never judge a day by its weather. Sunshine is uplifting; rain, nourishing; wind, exhilarating; snow, cleansing; hail, stimulating. Any weather is better than none.” -- Author Unknown

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." -- Sophia Loren

"I know I'm vulgar, but would you have me any other way?" -- Elizabeth Taylor

"After thirty, a body has a mind of its own." -- Bette Midler

"Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes." -- Bette Midler

“I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is." -- Mariah Carey

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis

"I've been called a diva, queen diva, diva supreme, and I love it. However, that's really for others to decide, not me." -- Aretha Franklin

"No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." -- Aretha Franklin

"There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all." -- Jackie Kennedy Onassis
Blogging Resources for Women
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved